Thursday 21 January 2010

Gentle Build Up To First Private View

http://www.antoniarolls.blogspot.com/ for an account of being an Artist and Mother in Bognor Regis
http://www.antoniarolls.co.uk/ for my website
antonia.rolls1@btinternet.com if you want to email me


A Gentle Build Up To The First Private View on 24 Feb



Alone With Tea Diptych.

This little Diptych is in the exhibition and says that you can be so very alone and lost but there is always tea. Even if you stand with the tea mug drooping a bit in your hand. It is about Life Going On.

I am slowly putting the exhibition together. It is less hectic at the moment because most of the paintings are done. I just have to do the one of Mr Hiram Burnett before he died, when I get the images through from his daughter and my friend, Cecil. The invites are designed, the press release is done, the list of invitees is ready and the rest is just Process.

I am having 2 Private Views, one on the first day of this exhibition, and the second on the last day. Come to both, it is a lovely way to start and finish.

the second

"A Graceful Death" exhibition

127 Worple Road, Wimbledon, London SW20 8RQ

Wednesday 24 February to Sunday 28 February

10 am to 5 pm daily

Sponsored kindly by

Clarissa de Wend Fenton of Property Lodge, Ralph C Rolls, Michael Copeman RIP

I hope to see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment